All of Scan One's web-hosted solutions are delivered via the powerful and cost-effective Online Document Center (ODC).
The Online Document Center (ODC) is an intuitive web interface that provides immediate access to documents and data, allowing secure review, approval, reporting, transaction workflows and archival storage with immediate savings and subscription based pricing that requires no capital investment.
- Safely update data on multiple records with one click
- Access and edit line item data, GL account coding, use database information
- Set approval options
- Append document to existing records, or add new record by browsing
- Extensive reporting suite
- Save search results to Excel spreadsheet or Adobe PDF for ad-hoc report analysis
- Automatic email notifications for transactions
- Customer configurable criteria, with forced expiration-based password changes
- Transparent image links to enterprise applications
- Auto-approvals for recurring documents based on specified criteria
- Scheduled document approvals based on pre-defined criteria
- Get Instant access to documents/data
- Enhance existing processes
- Immediate cost-savings and reduced administrative costs
- No capital investment or internal support required
Exceptions Processing via the Online Document Center
The ODC makes exceptions processing convenient and efficient. Exceptions, including capture exceptions and invoice exceptions, are posted to the ODC for customer review. This makes it possible to handle issues online before problem documents enter workflow, eliminating processing issues downstream where they are more difficult to resolve.
Use of the ODC for exceptions processing makes it easy for your staff to focus their attention on knowledge work rather than busy work. Some customers use the ODC as a temporary or permanent archival site, saving even more time and expense.